Vehicle Factory Atk. Part 2

McFisher

Name: McFisher And Camilo

Who helped (If applicable): Techno (GH), Eren, Lafaytte, vigil

Event Name: Vehicle Factory Atk. Part 1

Summary of the story: They have to advance through the tunnels and come across some challenging rook they have to defeat and get 5 different codes, which unlocks a ray shield that opens the rest of the tunnel, which leads them outside. after a big fight of course

What was the result of the event?: Big, long gun fight and some rp

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

4/10

I like shoot em ups like anyone else, but when droids are being spawned literally on top of people and they're dying and we only have like 4 medics then it doesn't work my guy. 

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

1/10 

Shoot em ups are good but one room was zombies and the rest were droids was kinda odd plus things were being spawed on top of us when we only had 4 medics.

There was not much rp and no back story  if you were not tech trained u really had nothing to do but run into droids and die.

You got shot in the back and in the front the droids had like 1000 health and were dead point accurate.

Then they talked bad about the medics because 4 people could not keep ups with droids being spawned on top of us

Edited by Shrek the Comrade V2

0/10 where to begin

Honestly, no RP involved in the back story of the event just there to go and shoot things and that's it. Event server deployments should have RP in them and for a reason why you are there. 

Droids and zombies were spawned on top of people with B1's having more health than B2's. It was meant to seem like the player choice by choosing a room while leaving the rest empty. There should have been a hand full of droids in each room in case others went in a room that the main force was not it. 

Shit talking medics because they can't heal people when droids have over 1k HP and perfect aim. When we have about 1 to every 10 people, not a good move.

The ray shield was up from the start and the tank came out of nowhere and did not make sense, then they got behind us somehow and then we had to push to the top of the base so how did we get to the bottom of it and the area should have been secure so how did that tank get there.  

• Disagree 2

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

5/10 But lets have DU has the Banzi Charge Battalion

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

9/10 

The variety between situations we were forced into was a nice change of pace from the usual merging of battalions to do one job. The GMACT specific portion and the tech RP (my favorite RP btw) contrasted with the shoot em' ups rooms. It helped bring out our teamwork that makes the specialized battalions shine. When we got to the tunnel and the battalions just pushed and pushed and pushed, yes it was just shooting and dying, but it felt like something from a movie. We slowly inched forward, clearing droids left and right, until we eventually reached the end and broke through the tunnel to the sunlight. It instilled in all of us a feeling accomplishment and satisfaction that added to the event. Amazing, I loved it.

The only problem was some lack of speaking roleplay, Although I thoroughly enjoyed everything else.

Edited by BlackBerry
adding..

spacer.png
love 212th <3 og sith gaymer

4 minutes ago, Dennis said:

0/10 where to begin

Honestly, no RP involved in the back story of the event just there to go and shoot things and that's it. Event server deployments should have RP in them and for a reason why you are there. 

Droids and zombies were spawned on top of people with B1's having more health than B2's. It was meant to seem like the player choice by choosing a room while leaving the rest empty. There should have been a hand full of droids in each room in case others went in a room that the main force was not it. 

Shit talking medics because they can't heal people when droids have over 1k HP and perfect aim. When we have about 1 to every 10 people, not a good move.

The ray shield was up from the start and the tank came out of nowhere and did not make sense, then they got behind us somehow and then we had to push to the top of the base so how did we get to the bottom of it and the area should have been secure so how did that tank get there.  

Okay so. The RP Was involved on how they got there from the attack battalio, which was said in the db. there was rp for GMACT, Tech RP, EOD RP, My fault was I didn't no collide the door, which made everyone run through so we didn't get set up. so that sucked and I didn't even see all of shock in it. the tank was stored, it a vehicle factory? so yeah that obvious. The droids were 600hp with very good aim and got from behind under the grond which was advertised. so yeah. thanks anyway 

Edited by McFisher

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

7/10 I wish we had more events like this for specialized. Though the only problem was the lack of story, and sometimes after we would kill a whole wave of droids more would just spawn in their place.

Edited by Keller