CWRP - Beb Staff Re-Application

Beb

RP Name: 327th SGT Beb / Jedi KI Temple Guard Beb / BO SGT Beb

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61418921

VIP (Y/N):  Yes and Subscriber

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: VA

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I left the staff team because I had been playing on the server since the day it came out, and on Icefuse prior to that. I had been staff for almost a year and a half at that point, and anyone can get burnt out playing that much. Along with this, I was just starting High School and had to get adjusted to the new workload.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: Recently I decided to hop back on and see if any old players were on that I could talk to. In doing this I rediscovered my love for the server and the Game Mode in general. From the last time I was staff, I would like to believe I have matured and become an all-around better person. I also now have a second computer, so I no longer need to take bi-weekly LOA’s, you can expect Beb every day :) Playing on the server again, I have not only found my love of playing, but I have also re-discovered my passion to create Events. I would love to rejoin the staff team so I can actively assist the community again, whether it be by training, hosting Events, handling tickets, or just helping players in need.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

• Friendly 1

+1 I have seen Beb alot and he seems to be hardworking

• Friendly 1

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe