91st Jedi Commander Tamos Report

Bugs

So i was in the OOC LOUNGE with everyone and we were all playing memes, i was laughing and saying these memes were trash as a joke, tamos slayed me, apparently this is a valid reason to slay someone, so then i come back and asked who slayed me then i was slayed again for nothing at all, after this i was switched back to cadet and kicked, i come back on and ask an admin, apparently hes a head admin, this is not a way a head admin should act, i dont have any proof but i have witnesses, 212th HVY Shad, this is all i remember. deal with it, because i don't want to come to a server thats just going to abuse its power.

Edited by Bugs
Player Mixup

You were slayed for being an absolute irritation in the OOC lounge yelling over mic about how the videos played were trash, you then decided to stay dead on the floor mic spamming about how the memes being played were trash and shit and just kept going, therefore you were kicked from the server.  Also it was me, Tomas not Neyo(Zander).

Tomas i was joking about the memes being trash, it was a sense of social interaction, you dont slay people for this, and tell me what happened after i come back? you slay me again, i micspammed because i was pissed, and i wasnt getting an answer to my question, then you make me a cadet and kick me? this is not exactly how a head admin should approach anything, its simply abuse

Just now, Tomas said:

If you don't like what is being played there is a skip button, if you don't get enough votes, you leave, not sit there and yell over your mic like an autistic baboon annoying the rest of the people there, and interfering with their enjoyment.

i literally just said it was a joke, your the one getting pissy and abusing your powers dude

1 hour ago, Bugs said:

Tomas i was joking about the memes being trash, it was a sense of social interaction, you dont slay people for this, and tell me what happened after i come back? you slay me again, i micspammed because i was pissed, and i wasnt getting an answer to my question, then you make me a cadet and kick me? this is not exactly how a head admin should approach anything, its simply abuse

Well, you started micspamming so the kick is justified. And its Tomas not Tamos.

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, Tomas said:

If you don't like what is being played there is a skip button, if you don't get enough votes, you leave, not sit there and yell over your mic like an autistic baboon annoying the rest of the people there, and interfering with their enjoyment.

Tomas layin down the law like a savage...

btw i -1, the kick was justified after hearing both sides of the argument

• Agree 1