Squad?

54 minutes ago, Beb said:

Hey! That's my dad!

Fight me, I'm his first son!

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

1 hour ago, [SR] Spear said:

What’s so good about squad? 

The immersion of it, it's unlike any other FPS you'll play. You can have an entire game where you're crawling up a hill and it will still be the most fun you have all day. The game can play out 1000 different ways. Occasionally you get a shitty squad and no one has fun, but if you go on the right server with the right squad it can really be amazing. Some of my favorite gaming memories are on Squad. On top of that you can edit the battlefield to your liking, placing down mounted guns, and sandbags/barbed wire. So your team can win by being really smart with there deployables, you don't have to be amazing at shooters to be an MVP on your team, just creative.

Edited by Beb
1 minute ago, Beb said:

How is that? I've been thinking about getting it.

Been playing it since the release and it's amazing.

There is a lot of teamwork and communication, There is one commander which is incontrol of the team basically and will be guiding everyone and dropping bomb runs etc,

Only squad leads can communicate with the commander, So every order has to be filtered down.

My favourite aspect is the armoured Warfare, Tank is divided into 3 seats, Spotter, Driver, Gunner. Working together to kill things is really satisfying.

37 minutes ago, Stern said:

Been playing it since the release and it's amazing.

There is a lot of teamwork and communication, There is one commander which is incontrol of the team basically and will be guiding everyone and dropping bomb runs etc,

Wait... How long has that been a thing? Haven't played it in a good couple of years. 

Edit: does he have squad punish ability if they refuse orders like in the original PR? 

Edited by Fizzik

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

1 hour ago, Fizzik said:

Wait... How long has that been a thing? Haven't played it in a good couple of years. 

Edit: does he have squad punish ability if they refuse orders like in the original PR? 

Not squad, HLL