CWRP Karmas Staff Application

Neon_xX

RP Name: Karma

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:198563731

VIP: (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (six sentences minimum):

I wish to become a staff member so I can help out the community and do my part as someone who cares that people are having a good time. I have had experience before on another server as a Moderator and I really enjoyed it so I believe I have what  it takes. I wish to one day be a GameMaster as that looks like a really fun job and I want people to actually enjoy events and not just be like “well at least I’m get promoted -sigh-”. I also know that sometimes Admins are Busy and may not be able to respond to let's say you're trying to do a sim and nobody responds to your ticket, I would do my best to respond to as many tickets as I can so people can have a good time on the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentences minimum): I am on my last year of Middle School and I like to play games and Basketball. Most would consider me a shy person but once you’re friends with me you realize I’m fun to talk to and I like to joke around. I will normally talk to almost anyone and will try and cheer them up if they are having a bad mood because I know what it feels like to have bad days and I want to be there for people.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I was a Moderator Icefuse

How much playtime do you have on the synergy sever?: 78:53:02 Karma (had scroll up in chat and find it, anyone can check my playtime its at least above that).

Are you currently staff on a synergy server?: I’m not  

Edited by KarmaBoi
adding in CWRP

Staff application accepted.
                                                         you have till 6/29/2019 to contact a HA
                                                               for  interview or it will be declined.

@KarmaBoi