Armas Staff Applaction

Arma

IRP Name: Arma

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:186824104

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:CST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I would love to become a staff so I can help my favorite community grow and take on more responsibilities. I used to be an admin on another Star Wars RP server and I really enjoyed myself. One of my favorite things to do is help people and as a staff member, I feel that I can help more people have fun and want to keep coming back for more. I know how it feels to not have help and that it can get frustrating but I believe I can help everyone so they can have an enjoyable experience. One of my main goals of becoming a staff is when I get to the right rank is to become a gamemaster and host enjoyable events. I want to get more active in the community and I feel like joining staff would help me get there.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentences minimum): I am a Freshmen in Highschool and i enjoy sports I play hockey, Football, and Soccer. I take my school seriously and make mostly As. I have been a huge fan of Star Wars since the clone wars TV show came out and I have watched it 4 times. In my free time, I play this server for most of it and spend time with my little brother.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes I do I was an Admin on Icfuse

How much play time do you have on the synergy server?   TR 41stEC SUP CPL Arma has played for 80:04:39.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: I’m not.

Edited by Arma
Wanted to add more

Staff application accepted.
                                                         you have till 6/29/2019 to contact a HA
                                                               for  interview or it will be declined.

change your forum picture to something appropriate.

@Arma