Egert's Game Master Application

Egert

Name: TR Parjai PLTO MED 2ndLT Egert/Egert

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:171624266

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 1589

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8/10

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I would say they are 7/10. I try to keep everything under control during events. 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: We have gotten intel from a patrol, that a Mad Scientist was making a Virus that could wipe out the people on a single planet. He was a former Republic scientist till he went mad with problems. We sent a group of clones to detain the schientist and the Virus. We later find out the group were killed on their way there. The Republic don't know by what. It will continue by Player choice.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): I was a GM before. And i wanna go for it again. I want to bring back fun events not shitty shoot shoots.

Egert has a lot of experience with staff and game master I've seen around for such a long time after I left and came back many times and I can say this guy knows what he's doing as a staff member and will perform very well as a game master, I've also been in quite a large amount of his events and he performs amazingly and every each one of them               BIG FATTTTTTTTTT +1