CWRP - ClawSTs Staff Application

Claw

RP Name: TR 91st ARFL 2ndLT ClawST

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:118334761

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: GMT+1 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I will help the community by being very active, help staff with events if needed, and make sure everyone has a good time on the server. I think it would be a good experience and be able to help with peoples questions or any help they may need. Becuase i have alot of experince and knowledge of being staff i have always put thew time and effort in and i can make sure that the server and community is a fun place for eveyone.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):A bit about you: I'm a funny guy who loves to help people. I'm 25 with a possitive attitude. i am in the military as a Officer  in my Country. I live with my beutiful girlfriend and her dog. I live in Denmark as i have all my life and i enlisted in the danish military at the age of 19. I don't like to talk about myself too much So That's why that's not more about me and I've never been the best to Make applications

Do you have any previous staff experience? i have been staff on a server call ICN TLB and LN. on ICN I was a MOD and on LN I was a Community Manager TLB 1 out of 2 Community Founder 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) 135:32:39 

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) no

Edited by CPTCLAW
  • Friendly 2

Current: Retired

Former:  BCMD Blitz, Guild Lieutenant, Jedi Branch Overseer-x2, Guild Leader | Jedi Council Member

+1 he is a great player who is dedicated and committed to helping, it be battalion or other matters.

• Agree 1

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.