Cloudly's Staff Re-application

Cloudly

RP Name: Clo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:463553169

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: PST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I didn't leave I got removed due to the fact that I don't think Remembering to put a LOA for my Absence for a meeting and I do apologize and today is the Day May 31st When I was told I would be eligible to reapply. So without further to do. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: The reason I would love to rejoin the Staff Team Is that I love Synergy and that I've been playing this server for 2 years now and I've been enjoying every time I'm on this server. I love the people and that the server is active. I love that the Developers are always trying to make a lot of new things for the players. And that mostly a lot of people in this server is like a family and that a lot of us know each other.  And you could make a lot of new friends on here. And I love the fact that this server likes to follow the Lore of the Clone Wars Series. Some other things I like the server is because this server is mostly custom and that the owner puts a lot of money into this server. And that It would grow into a very popular server probably even number 1 better than Superior and Icefuse.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Currently : Havoc Squad WO MEDL Pipes Former 501st CPT Kix

spacer.png

Ok have fun with it lil brother +1 hope you will do better then i did at it

Current: Null 10 Jaing 
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd Officer , ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member, ARCM Colt, Dash 44, Wolfpack Mortar