CWRP - Salts Staff Application

Spunk

RP Name:| TR 91st JT MED SFC Salt |

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:143186688

VIP (Y/N): N

Date of Birth:04/25/02

Timezone:EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I Wish to be an Administrator on this server because, I want to make this server more unique. I work very well with others and I would consider myself very unbiased, I love to help people and make things fun in general(while keeping everything RP Appropriate). With either helpful sims, or interesting encounters or events. I also think it is important to note that I am on mostly during the late night(1am-5am EST time) i noticed that sometimes there is no staff on to help with a situation or be there for whitelist in general. During these late night times I would be able to help anyone in need like whitelist or minges. Also by becoming staff, I want to try and connect with a lot more people within the server. I also want to give back to synergy because i am always on the server in my free time.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a very respectful and open person you should get to know. I do good with others as well on my own, and I love to interact with others. I love to have a great time and enjoy talking about interesting topics with others like the possible new map coming in these next few days (O_o).

Do you have any previous staff experience?Yes, I was a moderator on icefuse for about 3 months. I have no prior knowledge with a toolgun as of now though:/

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? I currently have  205:55:44.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No i am not 

Edited by Salt