Summer Smash!

Hello everyone! As some of you may know (and/or dread) on June 13th I return to the server part-time due to summer starting. but that's not all I bring! I'm also hosting an SSBU beginning of summer synergy super tournament! the tournament will take place over multiple days (depending on how many players I get) and will be live streamed and commentated!

The rules are simple:

Best of 3, 3 lives 8 minutes, no items, no stage hazards, no fs meter

as for the stage list:

First round: Dreamland, Battlefield, Town and City, Smashville, Final Destination, Fountain of Dreams, Yoshi's Story, Unova Pokemon League, Kalos Pokemon League, Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2, Mementos, Wuhu Island, Magicant, Halberd, Green Greens, all omega and battlefield forms, Midgar, Yoshi's Island (Brawl), Delfino Plaza, Orpheon Frigate, Lylat Cruise.

Second round: Dreamland, Battlefield, Town and City, Smashville, Final Destination, Fountain of Dreams, Yoshi's Story, both Pokemon Leagues, both Pokemon Stadiums, Wuhu Island, Yoshi's Island (Brawl), all battlefield and omega forms, Halberd

Third round onward (Assuming we have one): Dreamland, Battlefield, Town and City, Smashville, Yoshi's story, both Pokemon Leagues and Stadiums, Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

Final: Battlefield, Dreamland, Fountain of Dreams, Yoshi's story, Pokemon Stadium 2. 

the final is a best of 5. if the score is 2:2 then match 5 MUST be played on final destination

the entry fee is 100k in-game (ill spot 300k)

prizes: 

1st: 60% of the pot

2nd: 30% of the pot

3rd: 10% of the pot

sign up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScDLIPwUEufva5rVt8Cty--CXxD41ScI31YIKkl3vnQCufuNA/viewform?usp=sf_link

entries close on June 10th good luck!

• 2 weeks later...