Scribbles - Wrongful Negotiations

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles

Who helped (If applicable): Fisher, Maverick, Elijah, Dennis, Jackson, Trijim

Event Name: Wrongful Negotiations 

Summary of the story: The Prince of of an Alderaanin City, had requested a meeting with the Chancellor himself. However it seems that there was a little more to this city than meets the eye. Drugs, insurgency gangs, "Vacation owners" that each client suprisingly disapeared after each purchase. A Weirdo Priest. IT seems it was a little weird. However the republic moved out of the princes requests and out of the city, they were blatantly ignored and found out the old abandoned satalite base was an Insurgency hide out, only to discover one horrific truth. 

What was the result of the event?: The  Prince turned out to be the insurgency leader, and was rather angry that the republic failed to protect his dad. In which case the prince died trying to take the chancellor hostage. The city was claered out and conquered in name of the republic. 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Roleplaying, Shootemup. 

Edited by Scribbles
10 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

A Weirdo Priest.

pastor*

the church will forgive all sins performed by the clones

except for the shock i put a hit on in the name of god.

shout out to you kessel for getting killed in your fighter

Edited by Bbstine

10/10 i should of died a lot of times during that event but somehow survived so yeah, also ran over the Unknown guy which made the event for me cause all of Rancor was chasing him and they just find out i run him over and kill him.

• Funny 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Papa Piff said:

10/10 i should of died a lot of times during that event but somehow survived so yeah, also ran over the Unknown guy which made the event for me cause all of Rancor was chasing him and they just find out i run him over and kill him.

You hitting Jackson with the Jeep saved like a few people from the church massacre