CWRP -Speedbird Staff Application

RP Name: TR LS6 WO Stew (Speedbird)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:12964197

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: GMT +3

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Short answer : to help people. Simply put, I have been on this server for a long time now so I'd like to start giving back to the community and help make this server feel more welcoming to new players. There are many ways i can think of to make this happen. Living in Europe, most of the time i spend on is during US downtime. As a TR, i can say that many of us across the pond are often unable to get our trainees whitelisted due to lack of online admins. That is something i would definitely like to contribute to. I have always enjoyed helping people and i feel that joining staff and learning the ropes might be a way to do that. From taking simple tickets to helping out battalions with their (US night-time) trainings, there are many things that i believe i could have a positive impact over if trusted to become an staff member.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a huge SW fan, and Synergy is the only server I've ever really enjoyed playing on. IRL I have a pretty demanding job so I'm definitely used to acting professional and being responsible. I think clear communication is very often the key to solving issues and that's something I value very much. I also know that there are a lot of things i don't know, that's why i always try to be open-minded and to gain experience from any situation.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No, but i would love to gain some !

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? TR LS6 SGM Speedbird has played for 113:43:57.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No.

Edited by Speedbird
Changed rp name due to promotion
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

+1

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

Congratulations, you have been Accepted into the Staff Team.
You have passed the interview and you are now a New Admin.
Welcome to Hell!

spacer.png

Good luck buckaroo!

// moved to "Accepted"

• Friendly 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2