:  CWRP - Crow Staff Application

RP Name: TR 41st SS SSG Bunny

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:129668912

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: (GMT +2)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I Have Been On The Server For A Long Time and  i am now  interested in being a staff,  i wish to be a staff to help grow the server and make it better and more fun for everybody cause that is what we are all here for "fun" . I wish to become higher and higher in staff ranks which i get more privilege's. I Am aiming to become a game-master so that in the off time when everybody sleeping and i am awake i will be able to still give a fun time for those who are also still awake or just woke up. I am aiming to also improve my TR work which in TR Ranks i can also climb higher and help new players to the server. As a staff member you solve problems on the server for everybody and essentialy making their days better and also feeling good for it and even better if they say thanx :>.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I Am Finally In my 10th Grade o School and i like to mostly play games oof, I Am A musician who plays for school plays or just for good music for everybody to hear. I Play Guitar,Violin And i can also play Piano. I am Also A Sports Player Such As Swimming For World Torno's and im hopefuly with training Shooting to be a olympian one day. :"

Do you have any previous staff experience? I Have Been staff on other servers, But only for starwars-RP the server we all played on before synergy :?

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)   485:44:18.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No I Am Not.

Edited by UnlovedBunny

+1 Crow is a great help.  he will be perfect for the staff team 

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

Staff interview passed 
                                                                Welcome to the team