“HEEE HEEEEE” - micheal Jackson

Ok when I started making my appeals I thought I wasn’t gonna minge anymore but I keep thinking to myself how much fun it’d be to minge and I don’t want to be that person I wanna be the person who just isn’t a douche it’s gotten to the point where I’m laughing out loud in class thinking of messing with CG/ST I have dreams of shooting up debrief I AM NOT READY so I’m just gonna leave synergy in its whole and come back when I feel like it cause if I get unbanned what’s gonna happen In my current state ANOTHER PERMA and I know damm well y’all wouldnt want me back after that I’m Just a fuckin std to synergy’s nuts god I’m a douche so aight that’s it I’m gonna leave and come back when I want them all you NERDS will BATHE IN MY BLOOD I AM ALPHA CHAD YOU ARE BETA NERD I EAT ASS YOU KISS MY ASS I AM ALPHA OH E AH AH AH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG OH E AH AH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG

but seriously I’m not ready to come back I’m not joking but I’ll let that ban appeal go it’s way if I get unbanned I’ll just lurk say smth but won’t leave also @Striker I left 212th on my own will do I wouldn’t bring y’all down with my minginess and wait shit nvm I just said my black list reason nvm sorry I’m retarded but back on track

yall are fuckin epic I’m sorry I couldn’t be epic enough 

-sad orange justice-