Griffith's APP

Griffith

RP Name:TR CG MED SGT1 Griffith / 41st Jedi P Consular Aegon

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:33710916

Timezone:EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an admin because I believe I can be an help asset to your admin team. I have a lot of experience in being an admin and dealing with minges(Mainly being that I'm cg and that's all my job is, dealing with minges).Also, I'm on a lot, just like last night I spent 24 hours on the server. SO I am dedicated to the server, I am hard working, diligent and industrious so I will strive to do my job until I am no longer able to do so. I have a lot of love for this server, and for the people on it. It is because of my feelings for this server that I am putting myself out there in order to better this server and protect it from those who'd wish this server and my friends on it harm. If I become an admin I will treat it as if this were my own server and always be on duty, answering all tickets, fixing any problems that I can, and making people smile as I go. This isn't just a server I play on for entertainment. What most people don't get is that were all a family as corny as that sounds and I protect my family.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):I'm just a guy from New York. Recently finished high school and waiting for a couple months waiting for my ship date to go to the Air Force ( F-16) mechanic. I've been obsessed with computers ever since I was a kid. I messed with computers when I was 8 and built my first one when I was 10. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, during my years of playing gmod I've been staff on a bunch of Dark RP server and a couple kingdom rp server. Now I know that those aren't clone wars servers but I know that I would be a right fit for staff on this server, thank you for reading my application.

Edited by Griffith

Congrats you have been accepted for the interview process.

You have until a week from now(09/16/17) to contact an overseer (or head-administrator if you cant contact an overseer)

Failure to make contact with one will result in the denial of your application.

Good luck my little duckling, hope to see you on the staff team <3