CWRP- Jeev/Pinkdonut Staff Application

RP Name: TR BO IAO 2ndLT Jeev

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:189867527

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: Est

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I wish to become a staff member because i wanna help the server on those late night hours when their isn't a lot  staff members  online. Also my goal for the server is to help as many people resolve problems and or white list and just be helpful in any way I can be. I'm usually on late nights because I have school from 8 to 3 so those late nights are just me on Gmod. I'm also really active on the server. I feel that if I am chosen for this position as staff then I could have a chance of helping to make this server better than it is already. I have learned being a staff member can being  really serious and you have to be responsible and mature. I also would like like to branch out and meet new people as I play on this server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well I am a really active and outgoing person. I play sports for my school. I also work two jobs. And I play a lot of video games such as call of duty games, csgo, gmod mostly rp servers though, and GTA5.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close: I currently have around 345 hours on this server 

Edited by IAMAPINKDONUT
5 minutes ago, JDog said:

+1 He's a really hard worker he deserves this

(also he's a big cutie no homo ofc)

You have just saved yourself from sinning. Homosexuality is against our christian values. 

+1 he believes in Christ. 

• Funny 1

+1 hard worker looking to improve himself 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 He is active and really nice and honest and works really close with Me as Chief of Communications and Tiplee

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week