The Decision to Wipe My Squad

So earlier today i had been thinking of wiping my entire squad an starting from scratch and redoing a ton of stuff i am not happy at all where my squad is currently and i have asked multiple people that i respect highly and they said it would be a good idea to do so... Soooooooo Effective Immediately ALL Of Omega Squad is officially Empty and tryouts will start tomorrow... if you have any other questions about this its final there should be no other questions so if you would like to come tryout you are welcome unless you have been on our blacklist or on NULL's Blacklist

7 hours ago, Fido™ said:

So earlier today i had been thinking of wiping my entire squad an starting from scratch and redoing a ton of stuff i am not happy at all where my squad is currently and i have asked multiple people that i respect highly and they said it would be a good idea to do so... Soooooooo Effective Immediately ALL Of Omega Squad is officially Empty and tryouts will start tomorrow... if you have any other questions about this its final there should be no other questions so if you would like to come tryout you are welcome unless you have been on our blacklist or on NULL's Blacklist

Fido is the training gonna be altered as well?

1 minute ago, Beb said:

#WipeDelta. 

Delta is fine fam. Fixer, Scorch and I assume the New Sev will continue their activity. Boss from what I have seen/heard has been moving or something but is decently active.

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."