Poe's - Four Horsemen PT 1.4 Initiations of War

Poe

These are required for all events.

You may log any fellow Game Master in your "Who Helped" section, including but not limited to ideas, spawning NPCs & even being an event job.

You must name the thread "(Your name)'s - (Event Name)"

If you used an idea from the  event idea section, please credit the original creator in the AAR

Event Idea by: 
Link to the original idea:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Poe

Who helped (If applicable): Loopy, Killjoy, Callo

Event Name: Four Horsemen PT 1.4 Initiations of War

Summary of the story: Having lost his prophets to a republic raid of the under cities of Nar Shadaa, war has a need for more acolytes. He has convinced strong sith in the area to join his cause, it is their task to manipulate the republic to join War in his effort of cleansing the world. Although War has not yet broken the seal, his power and connection is uncontested. If his new found prophets fail to manipulate more individuals, they will slay them, the path of War will end this galaxy. 

What was the result of the event?: The prophets are slain. But convert many clones and Jedi to the cause. Their souls will be taken during the rapture, before the apocalypse is brought fourth.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Passive RP and Shoot em up

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Just now, JaBaku said:

8/10 orginal idea try to do the converts in steps cuz it was almost power gaming 

Yea that was an issue, some of the event jobs were trying to progressively do it. But I take full responsibility for that, I'll work on it for next time. Thanks for the feedback!

• Agree 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Banned

10/10 Love you ❤️

• Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.