CIS Project Smok AAR (Liquid)

DropinActual

Name: Liquid

Who helped (If applicable): Wagner, Nade, and Cloves

Event Name: CIS Project Smok

Summary of the story: CIS made a infection called Smok aka Ragoul infection. They attacked Charlie to make a diversion so the main forces can attack Main Base with Ventress and Dooku. When they lost a lot of Droids to the Clones they released Smok and it infected some clones and they started to turn into Ragouls.

What was the result of the event?: People were bored so I gave them something to do

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: Master Eeth Koth

Y'all mind if I drop a bad rep on this?

No? Cool.

Here's the problem, as soon as the event started I was immediately told by a Gamemaster I couldn't do such a thing in their event, too bad player choice is one hell of a bitch and last I checked your drop pods aren't event jobs; I'm throwing them bitches and looking cool as shit.

Not only was that a problem, Dooku was spamming lightning and lightning strike all the way down the hallways, and when I mean by spamming I mean SPAMMING.

Where the fuck did Rakghouls come from? Weren't we all informed not to use that because of script errors on the main server?

Oh and I swear to god someone was using force reflect as an event job. The ability is broken.

3/10 improve on this.

Edited by Bbstine

3 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

Y'all mind if I drop a bad rep on this?

No? Cool.

Here's the problem, as soon as the event started I was immediately told by a Gamemaster I couldn't do such a thing in their event, too bad player choice is one hell of a bitch and last I checked your drop pods aren't event jobs; I'm throwing them bitches and looking cool as shit.

Not only was that a problem, Dooku was spamming lightning and lightning strike all the way down the hallways, and when I mean by spamming I mean SPAMMING.

Where the fuck did Rakghouls come from? Weren't we all informed not to use that because of script errors on the main server?

Oh and I swear to god someone was using force reflect as an event job. The ability is broken.

3/10 improve on this.

Which character? I might know who it was.

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               

53 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

Dooku was spamming the lightning and Asajj I believe when someone told me was the one using reflect.

"Stop using Force powers!" Dooku, 2019 

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

1 hour ago, Bbstine said:

Dooku was spamming the lightning and Asajj I believe when someone told me was the one using reflect.

35 minutes ago, Ratio said:

"Stop using Force powers!" Dooku, 2019 

Ill talk to them both thank you for telling me this information