CWRP - Demons Staff Application V2

Wulf

RP Name: RC-1242 Foxtrot Group MDMK Tal

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72044418

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Well i was previously a New Admin but it kinda fell through due to me going through some problems, Like mentality, and activity but i believe now im ready to actually put the time in and work. Pretty much the reason i want to be an Administrator is well, i want to create events, you know give people something to do. Give myself Something to do (since im bored all the time) and Help improve the server. I want to creat enticing storylines, that even if they dont really fit in SW, they are still enjoyable. I also would like to feel more useful on the server, like help people with droid sims and make dupes for people. Another reason I want to be staff is, to help people with white listing late at night, cuz we all know that quite a bit of people get on at late hours, whether to mingle or being late to the party.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My Rp name is Demon, i Started on this server Back in Jan of 2018, joined Rancor Battalion, fast forward like late Jan to early Feb, I joined the GM. Currently Im Foxtrot Medic Marksmen Tal, been in SOBDE for about a month and enjoyed it so far. In the future i Hope to be a SA creating events People enjoy.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I was a New Admin for 2 weeks before i was kick, due to Inactivity of Staff duties and the New NA system also TR duties aswell. Besides that none that are really solid

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  480:18:12.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) Nope

Also Yellow is my Response.

Edited by Demon |
Try to add more detail, kinda hard second time around

Been here for ages, practically done and seen everything.

-1 not enough effort, and activity needs to pick up

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was