Merrill - Fate, Merc, and Green

Merrill

Name: Merrill

Helpers: Techno, Elijah, Unusual, Goofy, Mave

Event Summary: During a mission to capture an outpost featuring a large drilling site for blaster crystals, a drop goes bad. Troopers find themselves in cells with no weapons and only one objective: escape.

Event Outcome: A few troopers were lost as they made their escape through the massive facility, picking up weapons and equipment as they went. Along the way, they met the helpful droids FATE, GREEN, and MERC, who helped the clones to escape. In the final fight as the clones prepare a freighter for escape, the droids stayed behind to protect them, revealing hidden weapons as a final protocol to protect the living.

Type of Event: Mixed

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

8/10 The event was quite interesting, a very big difference to other events which was definitely a lot of fun.

The only thing I found rather.. Annoying at times was the amount of cluttering we found ourselves in with the honestly large amount of players to block hallways, inconvenience the ladders and body block people from falling back when low hp, but it can't really be helped since that's more player fault. Really good event and would love to see a part 2! Maybe one where shock have to manage prisoners and prevent them from escaping instead ;)

1 minute ago, Yashiro said:

8/10 The event was quite interesting, a very big difference to other events which was definitely a lot of fun.

The only thing I found rather.. Annoying at times was the amount of cluttering we found ourselves in with the honestly large amount of players to block hallways, inconvenience the ladders and body block people from falling back when low hp, but it can't really be helped since that's more player fault. Really good event and would love to see a part 2! Maybe one where shock have to manage prisoners and prevent them from escaping instead ;)

*Rubs hands together maniacally*

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

7/10

It was a very creative premise but was lacking in the problem solving department. Much of it was deactivating rayshields and proceeding to the next area, and it was clear that this was pretty much the extent of the "puzzles" in the event once it relied less on Tech RP and more on just pushing a button and proceeding (in which point they may as well have just not been there).

The narrow corridors also were a big killer of the event with a lot of it ending up with people shooting each other in the back of the head. This problem could have been avoided by giving both of the battalions their own objective and having them split up with one of the initial two droids.

But other than that, it was very well put together. I can tell there was genuine effort put into it and the way the droids interacted with the clones was well executed. I genuinely would like to see these characters again and I do kind of wonder if they had managed to make it out in the end.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC