Sonny's Staff Application

sonnyvi

RP Name: Sonny

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:204968221

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be a administrator because i enjoy helping people and i feel i would make a good member of staff. i fell like i would be able to sort out minges and stop them. I also think i would be able to help people who are stuck or are new and don't know what they are doing. I am very active and i feel i know most of the rules so i can help people. I would also be good because i have played a lot of Gmod my total Gmod play time is about 415 Hours. I know I only joined the server about 3 weeks ago but I have been online every day for at least 3 hours everyday most days 4-7 hours. I am a SGT in the 104th and I take my role very seriously and do not break the rules, this shows that I would take a administrative role very seriously and not abuse. I will also be able to help with event and  help setting them because I know how a lot of events work and I have been in many either as a clone or as a event job because some times when events are happening the game masters do not have enough admin to help them spawn stuff in a whitelist people and I feel I could do that easily. 

hours so i know how things work.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Sonny Virgo i live in the UK (wales🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿  but I was born in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿) and i like video game (PC for life). I have school but i will be able to play from 4pm-10pm GMT on weekdays and even longer on weekends. If i get the job i will take it very seriously and not abuse my position but I am friendly and i can always have a laugh (unless you break the rules then i will come after you)👍.  

Do you have any previous staff experience? I was a mod on a DarkRP server a few years ago but the server died (RIP)☠️✝️

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?  118 hours

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) NO 🙁

Edited by sonnyvi
Added even more

+1 I know this kid and he is growing to mature and would make a great staff member,

it also would give him a chance to refamiliarize himself with gmod moderation

• Agree 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Neutral.

Put some more effort into application, and gain some more hours on the server to see how it works, runs etc.  Try and gain some more friendly encounters with others, And I'm sure you'll be apart of staff in no team. All in all, Good luck chief.

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.