Title of Thread:  CWRP - Black's Staff Re-Application

RP Name: TR 501st Legion ARC MSG Black/TG KA Blaki

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121514277

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: GMT +1

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin x2

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT):No for both

Why did you leave the staff, team?:

1. When i 1st time left staff team the reason was me being burned out of being administrator and trainer.
  2. 2nd Time i left was beacuse of school. I left server for 8 months (resigned from staff with that). I am in ending year now (moving to high school) so it was important to me to get good marks.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?:

I want to rejoin staff team beacuse i am gonna be honest i don't see many people doing stuff. At GMT Mornings which is EST night there is no one to whitelist or deal with minges. I play every morning on synergy if i dont have school. I feel like i am ready to become a staff member. Already joined Trainer so i can help server by training people.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:Yes i do understand.

Edited by Black
My name changed

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

Staff interview passed
                                                                    Welcome back to the team