CWRP - (Beetle) Staff Application

Beetle

RP Name: Beetle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:102043616

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: MT (Currently Mountain Daylight Time)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an Administrator because I want to get more involved with the community of Synergy and just help people in general, I'm also thinking about going towards Game Helper/Master. I wish to get together with the community and make the Starwarsrp experience an experience that's enjoyable for everybody who plays. I'm also eager to learn new things to improve my RP and get to know the other staff members and learn from them. I also wish to help the player in-game to the best of my abilities to improve their experience on the server. I also want to pass on the things I've learned to other players or staff to improve their capabilities as staff or just their knowledge and roleplay in general. I'm patient and try to stay open minded and don't jump to conclusions, and I make sure to gather all the information I can before making a decision. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I first joined Synergy a year or so back on accident, I was just browsing through Gmod's various game modes, and then I saw "starwarsrp" right away I was curious and clicked on it. I learned how the server worked and I started to meet new people and immediately I fell in love with it. I met people with similar interests as me and people who love Star Wars as much as I do, these are other nerdy people who I can connect with. This is a community where I feel welcome to express myself and be myself because the community makes me feel welcome. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? No

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? 325:35:09

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No

+1 good app and seems popular

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA