CWRP - Kanna Staff Application

Yung Kanna

RP Name:TR RANCOR PVT Kanna/ TR 501st JEDI G PADAWAN Kanna/ TR BO SGT Kanna

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:197808248

VIP (Y/N):Y

Timezone: CEST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):Well, I love playing on Synergy. Part of the reason i love Synergy is due to the staff team!
They are super active and helpful. So i want to be like that to! Even though i have been on the server roughly 1 month now, I believe I can use everything that i have learned
from being event jobs, walking around base and just listening to the conversations that happen in ts to better the experience for the players
I also believe that becoming apart of staff would further my knowledge in turn also benefiting the help that i can provide.
So to finish this segment i just want to say that my goal to become staff is to help the players as best i can.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):Hello! My name is Kanna. I enjoy grinding which in turn makes me a hard worker! I enjoy the process of helping people. As i feel accomplished after i have helped someone .
My ambition is to become a Doctor.I have a pretty basic family with 2 sisters (who are currently in med school) My entire family from my moms side have been Nurses/Doctors.
And i want to follow the family work line. I am EU so i can be on till roughly half 5PM est pm weekdays And til 8PM est on Weekends (since 8PM est is 2AM my time).

Do you have any previous staff experience?No sir

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  
| TR BO SGT Kanna has played for 111:56:20.
Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: Negative.

Previous offenses:I do not have any.

you seem newish and I don't know you but I enjoyed the application, even though it is short you did talk about valuable aspects and real-life experiences that give me an image of you; a hard-working, caring, and intelligent young man. You have lots of potentials, you will do great in the game but more importantly in life

+1

• Friendly 1

+1 Kanna would make great staff, I hope to work with you at some point Kanna

• Friendly 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA