Banker's GameMaster Application

Banker

Name: Banker

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:430326758

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:| 1195

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: solid 9.5

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: well i have been a VA and GMO so my communication skills are decent

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: This was supposed to be my last event but never did it because it needs some approval. It's pretty much like the game SCP secret labratory but then with star wars to it, it would be on the mining outpost map (event server) and it would contain some of my previous characters for example DAL4000/5000 (lost the count) and some more i would introduce so i would send in one battalion in first just to get compeltely wiped and after that i would send in more (with the people that died to keep it fun for them) and only say: hey there is something dangerous kill/contain it and good luck.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1atSWKJDc-ULx8htioT66HTxNlxlq1SkhWRWnxf-SwV8/edit?usp=sharing Pick your favorite.

+1 make sure to include more detail and have some RP as well 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic