Poe's - Four Horsemen PT1 327th, 104th, ST

Poe

These are required for all events.

You may log any fellow Game Master in your "Who Helped" section, including but not limited to ideas, spawning NPCs & even being an event job.

You must name the thread "(Your name)'s - (Event Name)"

If you used an idea from the  event idea section, please credit the original creator in the AAR

Event Idea by: 
Link to the original idea:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Poe

Who helped (If applicable): Loopy (Helper), Snadvich (Event Job), Tectus (Event Job), Kanna (Event Job), Nickels (Event Job)

Event Name: Four Horsemen PT1 327th, 104th, ST

Summary of the story: The 327th have been deployed in the outer rim. In their most recent encounter they have discovered mysterious individuals, claiming that they will bring forth the apocalypse. Exclaiming that the Republic is "too late". As this is occurring Aayla is overcome with an overwhelming feeling of doom, they leave on a path to Nar Shadaa, where Aayla senses an immense Dark Energy, not sith. Something monumental. Having known that their was an old Sith Academy on Nar Shadaa, Aayla fears the worst. Having little experience in urban territories the 327th requests the assistance of the Coruscant  Guard and the 104th. After traversing to the under-city they discover strange creatures, former citizens that have been corrupted, after eliminating this and discovering suspect individuals. They all hear strange chanting from prophets surrounding the area, then a thunderous boom. What is heard from the voices of all civilians is "behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer." The seal has been broken, Pestilence has risen from the depths of the unknown.

What was the result of the event?: The republic forces are eviscerated. Pestilence has been summoned into the realm of the living, and he is hell bent on breaking the seals of his remaining horsemen. 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Edited by Poe
  • Friendly 2

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

5/10 the spawning was to much to the point of our audio messing up 

then there wasnt much rp as I wished for 

then the event jobs had wayyy to much health for a 1 life 

then you need to restrict force abilities where we don't get spammed

Edited by JaBaku
6 minutes ago, JaBaku said:

5/10 the spawning was to much to the point of our audio messing up 

then there wasnt much rp as I wished for 

then the event jobs had wayyy to much health for a 1 life 

then you need to restrict force abilities where we don't get spammed

The event jobs had the standard health. I'm sorry for the lighting spam, I told them to follow the rules in relation to how it was set, and its difficult to RP with some troopers :D. Thank you for the feedback I will work on it for next time B.

• Agree 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

1 minute ago, JaBaku said:

ik the hp now its just for 1 lifes like scribbles gives them like 1200 hp and 1000armor but since there was troops i understand

Yea the HP was my bad, I only had one staff helper so it was us managing it all. I'll refine it for next time was my first event server event, still figuring out the finer details :D

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

9/10 Great event with a solid story and fun event jobs with decent and intense spawning but suffered a little from the main bad guy not seeming to be prepared for roleplay causing poe himself to talk for them. So if I had a complaint better job management but otherwise very good and fun.

• Agree 1