Tinovious - A risky evacuation

Tinovious

Name: Tinovious

Who helped (If applicable): Killjoy, Loopy, Josh Schneider (Game Helped) Bravo, Omama, Cloud, Kronix, Techno, Mcfisher

Event Name: A risky evacuation 

Summary of the story: A Commando Droid team managed to infiltrate Endor base weeks before the following events transpired. A plan set in motion by CIS High Command and Overseen by General Grevious. The BX unit's managed to infiltrate the base, While Grevious cause a distraction at Outpost: Charlie attacking the new excavation site. Shortly after ward the BX units set off bombs in the Generator room, Causing mass turmoil.  The base systems failed and the GAR had to retreat to a nearby outpost on a moon that had been overrun by the CIS. They managed to reclaim the Outpost and fend the CIS off until the 5th Republic Fleet arrived.

What was the result of the event?: Grevious's forces were scrapped and the GAR managed to clear the Endor system of CIS forces.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

1 minute ago, Quebec said:

7/10 It was cool when Defcon 1 was called, also taking the base was fun. I wish that some of the event could have had more done, such as we could have tried to do other objectives to fully take the outpost.

Yeah! I get you man, I was thinking about having more OBJ's within the Deployment. I rushed it and got really uncomfortable with hosting an event that size, I'll try to do better in the future. Thank you for your honest feedback.

3 minutes ago, Shockpoint said:

7. I liked the defcon 1 and it was going well but rishi sadly isnt that optimized for a defcon 1 so the lag kinda cucked u. 

Yeah, sadly. I wish it was optimised :( Thank you for your feedback!

3/10 Commando droids in the base were scuffed they didn't blend in well bumped into people didn't uncloak. We went halfway across the galaxy to take another base after losing our own. The spawns were a bit scuffed, give it more time and thought before starting an event. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

2 minutes ago, [SR]Dennis[SA] said:

3/10 Commando droids in the base were scuffed they didn't blend in well bumped into people didn't uncloak. We went halfway across the galaxy to take another base after losing our own. The spawns were a bit scuffed, give it more time and thought before starting an event. 

Bruh, As soon as I adverted yourself and a shock trooper legit went and sat in Gen room on Defcon 6. I can agree the Commando droid jobs were a bit scuffed due to the event becoming a bit frantic. But legit, RC, SO and Jedi are the only ones that can see cloaked enemies. I get that they "bumped" into you. Though, as soon as I adverted I watched you in Admin mode go straight into the Gen room and sit at the reception. The Event being so frantic was due my poor communication skills and not being able to handle the event jobs all at once and communicate efficiently with my Game Helpers.  

Your tweakin I went up to meet with my XO and I saw a CT try to go in the gen room not fly up in admin mode I went in it to help a person who got eaten by a door 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

1 hour ago, [SR]Dennis[SA] said:

Your tweakin I went up to meet with my XO and I saw a CT try to go in the gen room not fly up in admin mode I went in it to help a person who got eaten by a door 

I never said you flew up in admin mode, Reeeeeeeeeeee

9/10 May have only been to the first part but I had fun helping and being with some cool guys. I wished that there was a bit more RP during the first part but I understand why some things cant be done. Prudii was showing excellent leadership skills during the event and helped the event quite a bit with his rational thinking. A lot of the event jobs complained about meta gaming which kinda gave all GH and GM a headache but I personally don't think that effects a event score but its something noteworthy to bring up, Prudii handled the meta gaming complaints calmly and professionally but I do wished we were able to deal with one of our event jobs that had gotten arrested but we were already in full swing so prudii couldn't just hold off the event to clear stuff up.