Mars Game Master Application

Mar 0.1

Name: Mar

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177712110

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 1374:08:02

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 6

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: very good

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: Ok so have a spirt of death come on the Base/ Ship and havce him walk around untill someone thretens him and then he starts to fire untill he get traped and has to call for the CIS to help but they don't come so he is forced to fight his way out.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): Ill give you one but i and going to talk a while to find the other https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/13729-contuation-of-trandoshan-civil-war-part-1/

+1 would like to see more events from you during prime time 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 him and me did events when i was a GH and he comes up with good ideas 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone