Senator Revamp

• Retired Founder

Hello all,

I have recently been granted the role of Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, and as such have worked on changing how Senators work. Here is some of the changes in which have been made thus far.

• Senator jobs are now 1 Player per Whitelist.
  • Senator tryouts are now an in-server, roleplay intensive. (and took 3 hours to complete.) (Bbstine helped me create this, took us 5 hours.)
  • Previous Senators were given permission to stay on their jobs until the spot they had becomes filled and are allowed to retry for a position.
  • A new wave of fresh voices coming in, with new Senators.
    • Bbstine as Vice Chairmen Mad Amedda.
    • Jackson as Senator Gume Saam.
    • Finn as Senator Aang.
    • Jimmy as Representative Jar Jar Binks.
    • Cappy as Senator Bail Organa.
    • Donut as Senator Meena Tills.
    • Kitty as Senator Padme Amidala.
  • Open positions are as follows;
    • Senator Lux Bonteri.
    • Protocol Droid C3-PO (Assistant to Senator Amidala).
  • All Senators are expected to know their characters and how to properly roleplay as them, and will be monitored as such.

As well as these current changes, I have other things in the works, listed below,

• Updating Senator tryouts to add another section and working on condensing the time taken to run tryout.
  • Discord overhaul to ensure that it may be used to better accommodate the Senators.
  • Re-writting the rules of Senators to update them as they have not been changed since 11/28/2018 and need to be more in-depth.
  • Changing the way activity is logged for Senators.

If you have any suggestions to things that need to change within the Senators of the Galactic Senate and their presence within the server, please do let me know or comment here to let me know.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
7 hours ago, Forseen said:

Senator tryouts are now an in-server, roleplay intensive. (and took 3 hours to complete.) (Bbstine helped me create this, took us 5 hours.)

Wait.

7 hours ago, Forseen said:

Bbstine as Vice Chairmen Mad Amedda.

@Bbstine what are you plotting at?

No offense @Forseen, but I don't really trust this guy. I can feel it in my guts.

I mean, Notre Dame is currently burning right now. Coincidence?

spacer.png

Edited by KanZ

I like everything about it but I would like to “suggest” that if you are going to do a role play investigation that you let them know so it’s not a supprise to them, thanks. 

- Commander Thomas 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

20 minutes ago, [SR]Dennis[SA] said:

I like everything about it but I would like to “suggest” that if you are going to do a role play investigation that you let them know so it’s not a supprise to them, thanks. 

- Commander Thomas 

Commander Thomas is dead and you stole 800 Billion credits.

You stole the payroll of every clone on the ship and base.

Perish.

• Funny 1