Anakin Forgot His Lines

Hayley

As most of you know, yesterday Anakin Skywalker attempted to promote Ahsoka Tano. This was done during our time on Kamino. When Anakin attempted to promote Ahsoka he forgot his lines, and didn't finish the promotion, and then about an hour later he tried again, got a little further in the lines, and forgot them again. So... I decided to make a meme out of it using the melody of Let It Go.

PS. This is not to hurt or offend anyone, in any form. This was just for fun xD

Edited by Hayley
  • Funny 7
Banned

LMAO WTF 😂😂😂

Straight fire 🔥 

Edited by Sixta
  • Funny 1

r4ymo.gif

3 hours ago, Bobonater3 said:

i started to notice that you post irrelevent comments on posts LMAO how does Nerf Rival Collection relate to this lol

Well since you are very rude and do not understand this complicated joke let me explain it to your small minded homogenous brain. Kyle Vanhorn was a highly respected community member who served in the United States Armed Forces and used to be a very serious and proud man. I can't believe you haven't heard about  Kyle Vanhorn and his country chant that spread through the community like wildfire "YEEHAW KYLE VANHORN" now Kyle Vanhorn does Nerf reviews and listens to country songs! Kyle Vanhorn would love this song and I would like to spread his influence throughout the community. Goodbye simple-minded creature. WeirdChamp

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
58 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Well since you are very rude and do not understand this complicated joke let me explain it to your small minded homogenous brain. Kyle Vanhorn was a highly respected community member who served in the United States Armed Forces and used to be a very serious and proud man. I can't believe you haven't heard about  Kyle Vanhorn and his country chant that spread through the community like wildfire "YEEHAW KYLE VANHORN" now Kyle Vanhorn does Nerf reviews and listens to country songs! Kyle Vanhorn would love this song and I would like to spread his influence throughout the community. Goodbye simple-minded creature. WeirdChamp

VANHOOORN!!!

I've been here too long

4 hours ago, Nightmare said:

No, no fucking way that's Kyle Vanhorn, gotta subscribe to that dude