Tinovious - I71A "The Sickness"

Tinovious

Name: Tinovious 

Who helped (If applicable): Greek (Game Helped) Marvel (Shadowed), Mercy, Cronis, Bluejay

Event Name:  I71A "The Sickness"

Summary of the story:  Two Republic Scientists, One was the Chief of Bio Engineering and one a doctor profound in fabricating different DNA Stems, Testing a Bio-weapon dubbed "The Sickness" as its commonly known as. The Sickness brokeout and created a plague like symptom, Eating at their hosts and turning them crazy. The Troopers were deployed and with the assistance of the 56th Krayt Battalion, managed to find more information regarding the Bio weapons.  

What was the result of the event?: Both scientists were presumed KIA, and 2nd LT Derr is to be jailed effective immediately. The Deployment was a fail, The casualty numbers rating high. The samples of Patient Zero were recovered and we may see the weapon in the future.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up, with bits of RP.

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

7/10
One of the better uses of the new SWEP that I've seen.
Good overall story and concept.
Some of the execution, communication, and running around could have been done a little better.
But in the end I had quite a bit of fun! Thanks for putting this event together!

4 minutes ago, [SR] Moros [NA] said:

7/10
One of the better uses of the new SWEP that I've seen.
Good overall story and concept.
Some of the execution, communication, and running around could have been done a little better.
But in the end I had quite a bit of fun! Thanks for putting this event together!

Thank your feed back<3 I'll try to do better in the future!

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.