Overpowered BTW

So if you are one of the people that thinks 100 armor/health Buff is too OP, can you explain me why and how it would affect you to the point of calling it OP since this is a PVE server, there is barely any PVP and when we do its on CT job. Im just curious because back in the day, RC had 10x better weapons and about 800 health and like 300-500 armor, and back in those day people thought it was fine. This isnt a post to create hate or go on a rant, Im just trying to understand since most people that -1 just says "too op" or they just dont say anything

Edited by Bazoo
3 minutes ago, Bazoo said:

So if you are one of the people that thinks 100 armor/health Buff is too OP, can you explain me why and how it would affect you to the point of calling it OP since this is a PVE server, there is barely any PVP and when we do its on CT job. Im just curious because back in the day, RC had 10x better weapons and about 800 health and like 300-500 armor, and back in those day people thought it was fine. This isnt a post to create hate or go on a rant, Im just trying to understand since most people that -1 just says "too op" or they just dont say anything

it affects my fragile ego

• Funny 2

I'm not on the whole RC is OP train but one point I think is that RC is already expected to be on the better side of combat already, so adding the strongest buffs on the already presumed "strongest/best" weapon users makes it seem OP.

• Agree 1