Ancient Dark Lord

KillJoy

Name:KillJoy, and Gadget shadowed me 

Who helped (If applicable): Reaper, gadget, and Dolvek 

Event Name:Ancient Dark Lord 

Summary of the story:

As an ancient dark lord is found in the outer area of the base he brings with him a plague of the undead. As Darth Sidious feels his presence in the force. He hires Kage assassins to destroy this Ancient one who could damage Sidious Plans.As the jedi feel his Presence the high council so an opportune to learn from his as he is a wise old member of the sith before rule of 2. With this he could help the jedi found out the location of this Darth Sidious who no one knows what his name is. The jedi bring him to the temple so they can talk with him. As he is there he is hunted down by the cloaked Assassins.

What was the result of the event?:The Dark lord open the Holocron for the jedi

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:    passive for the jedi and shoot em up for clones  but NPC messed it 

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

•  
Edited by Tennessee78

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Banned

I enjoyed this, 10/10 

r4ymo.gif

1 minute ago, Regional said:

6/10
Attack the temple more, Ever since the temple got moved there has been little action on the temple.

all of it was the temple being attack but i will in future events 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

1 minute ago, Regional said:

6/10
Attack the temple more, Ever since the temple got moved there has been little action on the temple.

the problem is, the temple is at Coruscant, the base is in Eldor... kind hard to get to coruscant from eldor

My vote: 10/10

Edited by Dolvek

Current:

Former:

• Jedi Master
  • Senior Jedi General
  • Wing Commander
  • Pink Squad Lead
  • Former Gatekeeper
  • Shadow Lead Manager
  • Trainer Manager
  • Jedi Sentinel Manager