Jackson's Game helper application

Jackson

• Retired Founder

·         Name: Jackson

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85475704

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: I currently have about 350-400 hours on the server

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I have gotten a lot of experience from the 501st as a CMD to communicate well with people I am working with, I know how to make sure everyone understands an objective and I know how to lead and organize others.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

Story Arc of Darth Tyzo

Part I

A newly trained sith lord/assassin under the orders of Count Dooku is to cause chaos within the republic where ever he can strike. Darth Tyzo locates several important targets on a venator currently on standby and makes the decision to direct all forces to the venator to capture or kill as many VIPs as possible. Upon arriving in the sector the venator was lying in with the confederate fleet that Dooku had granted him. Once he arrives several fighters (assuming we can use them at the time) are disbatched to disrupt the venator’s defense systems (turbolasers, engines, etc.) while the fighters are attacking several boarding parties are forced into the ship, at first only consisting of droids hoards. Several squads of commando droids are also deployed into the ship secretively to capture or kill any fleet members, senators or other high ranking targets. After some combat has occurred Darth Tyzo will board to finish off what he believes to be a dying ship, he causes more chaos by killing as many clones as he can as well as cutting up either engines or 3rd floor comms deck. At this point in the story how the next part will be determined is how naval and troopers rp against the fleet that has arrived, if they rp well against them and seem to defeat them the CIS fleet will disperse and Darth Tyzo will evac with a fighter taking him away (possibly severily injured if the clones and jedi do well enough), the other way this can go is the players do not rp very well against the fleet and get bombarded hard by the CIS, lights will go out, engines will be all destroyed and need repairs, and comms deck will be heavy bombarded and barely holding together, after the slaughter Darth Tyzo has committed he feels not pleasure but regret as he is killing for a cause he never believed in. Upon this time he will order all droids on the ship to withdraw and he will escape in his fighter and once he returns to his ship he would order all forces to hyperspace away from the venator, leaving it in ruin.

Part II

After what happened in the previous event with the attack led by Darth Tyzo he is either rewarded or punished for his mission depending on what the players did with their rp. Reguardless for what happened he will end up feeling empty for what he did, thinking that he was merely another pawn of his master and was to be disposed of when his usefulness ran out or when he became a threat to his master. For now he would continue to serve his master as he had no means of escaping him yet. Darth Tyzo’s next mission was one partnered with Count Dooku himself, they were to steal important data held on the very republic venator he assaulted last. This data contained base locations and civilian outposts where the republic were defending settlers to new planets. Dooku will either hand most control to Tyzo or take over the operation himself depending on what the clones did in the previous attack. Based on this the attack will happen differently based on the differing strategies of Dooku and Tyzo, Tyzo uses in depth tactics and will use all of his forces based on not only their strengths and weaknesses but also the enemies strengths and weaknesses. Dooku would use the droids as they always have been used, endless waves of droids to tire out his foes. From here all droids would be used in accordance with whoever is commanding them and commence their attack on the ship. The main objective of the two sith is to get to comms deck to steal the data they desire so the droids would attack to attempt to soften the enemies defenses, eventually Dooku and Tyzo would board the ship and head to comms deck with a legion of commando droids. Assuming they make it to comms deck (unless the players do well enough to stop them) the army of droids would defend the sith while they datamined. The players can stop dooku and tyzo but only if they break through completely and stop them from data extraction, if any of these steps fail the two sith will retreat with whatever droids remain. If they are successful then Tyzo will see most of the data is on civilian outposts and colonies, he will say to dooku (in advert) that the data they collected will not cripple the republic but the innocent people who will be caught in the crossfire. Dooku will yell at him that without its people the republic will be nothing. Anger toward Dooku begins to swell within Darth Tyzo, he uses the force to launch dooku on the wall and begins choking him, the commando droids haven’t noticed at this point and continue to hold back the republic. Next Tyzo launches dooku over into the commando droids and uses the force to break open the comms deck window and jump out and into his fighter to hyperspace away. At this point the clones may do as they wish with dooku once they defeat him, capture and interrogate or just send him to Coruscant. If they do capture him they can get information on his apprentice that has gone rogue, the more info they get from him the easier it will be to find him and how to fight him once they do find him. (This story especially can change extremely based on what the players decide to do, like if they manage to break the line while Tyzo is rebelling against dooku they could intervene in several ways like creating RP with Tyzo himself or even helping Tyzo attack dooku, or they could attack them both, it’s really up to the players for who they want to trust and how they would like to RP)

Those are the first two parts of my Darth Tyzo story arc, I have a lot more parts thought out or already in the works but I will be keeping those secret for now. I fully intend much of this story to change and become completely different from my original vision of it, I want these events to be completely controlled by the players and allow the story to change based on their RP and future parts will rely heavily on RP rather than just shooting targets. I will expect all of my event jobs to be ready to change the story that I laid out at any moment and future events will be shaped by what they players do.

• Retired Founder
28 minutes ago, ASVO said:

I'm just a bit confused on the objective of tyzo other than that +1

Tyzo's character is basically that he was forced to become a sith, what his objective will end up being will be made clear in later parts I just didn't want to spoil too much yet.