Dark Legion (Prologue)

JaBaku

Name: JaBaku

Who helped (If applicable): Loopy, Poe, Cubby, Goul

Event Name: Dark Legion(Prologue)

Summary of the story: The Mercenary Group of deathwatch was hired by the Dark Legion’s Leader some sort of Force user, He paid the merc group to “test” the might of the republic and would get a pay raise if they kill some of the higher ranking in the republic. Then report back to the Legion’s Leader and tell them about the republic's army.

What was the result of the event?: The officer of the merc got killed the Republic doesn't know about the legion.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up

8/10

An original idea with both Passive RP and shoot em up elements. There were some issues for event jobs and if the result was as intended I believe it would've panned out better. In all, a great first event.

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Good story line

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

following the proper rating chart, I'll give it a 5/10. I didn't get a whole lot of the story, but reading the AAR i can see good originality. I do like me a good mando hunt.

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard 

10/10 I messed things but it was a good event and can't wait for more of the story to be unfolded in the future 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone