Trading with sith

Rocksteady

Name: Rocksteady, loopy newby, shake

Who helped (If applicable): 

Event Name: Trading with sith

Summary of the story: a sith sells rigged holocrons to the clones and summons specters to attack the base

What was the result of the event?: republic win

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: shoot em up

I got my chance to guard the vault finally 

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

Sorry Rocksteady but due to the event jobs 3/10 

but if it was not for them it would have been a 9/10

-Crazy z6 loving Captain KillJoy

Edited by Tennessee78

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

I'll give it an honest 5, idea was solid, execution was hit or miss. The setup was pretty good, excluding the metagaming sith that were there that almost borked it, but obviously once the holocrons were taken and the mind control thing took it's effects, people just didn't like it. It was lore friendly, but ya know, people are just goobers about that kind of stuff.

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard 

28 minutes ago, Synyster said:

I'll give it an honest 5, idea was solid, execution was hit or miss. The setup was pretty good, excluding the metagaming sith that were there that almost borked it, but obviously once the holocrons were taken and the mind control thing took it's effects, people just didn't like it. It was lore friendly, but ya know, people are just goobers about that kind of stuff.

I dont want to argue but how did sith metagame?

16 hours ago, Arroyo said:

I dont want to argue but how did sith metagame?

I did a secure comms to the Jedi there about a holocron in the back of the traders’ walker, a few seconds after I did that one of the Sith decided to zoom right into the walker right up to the holocron and take it. Obvious metagaming, had to tell the Jedi to ignore them “finding it” and continue with searching for it in the walker afterwards. 

(I suppose it would help to mention that I was shadowing the event, so I was watching everything that was going on, hence me catching this happening)

Edited by Synyster

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard