Generator Replacement day

Piff

Name: Piff, Bruno, Greek

Who helped (If applicable): Donut, Tucker, Loopy

Event Name: Generator Replacement day

Summary of the story: The CIS Hired a Republic Engineer to empty out the Endor base and made him evacuate by having the Generators being replaced, Once he got the majority out, The CIS And Grievous attacked the base Attempting to take it over and failed to and then Grievous got captured, Interrogated & Transported to Alpha, He later escaped into the spaceport and was dealing with the sith and then took a ship and escaped back to CIS Territory. 

What was the result of the event?: Grievous Escaped and Helped the Sith with Holocrons and the Base did not get new Generators :(

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: It was a mix of both

PS. My mistake the event went to shit, 

Edited by [SR] Piff [A]

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Just now, DHnk9x19 said:

Honest opinion! -1 Can't force RP. I block General Greivous from leaving and get threatened by an Admin....

I wasn't screaming at yall cause i kept telling them we can't force RP and i was trying to find a way to bait all of you out of the base with another event job, I told my helpers not to but they didn't listen which i already delt with them. Also first event in a while so my fault as well so my apologizes.

Edited by [SR] Piff [A]

spacer.png

Gonna have to give this a 4.  While it was pretty standard, you had potential to seriously turn this event around towards the end with Grievous getting captured. However, rather than having a decent way to allow the status quo to return to normal, you instead had him "break his binds" and then make a run for the door. One of my guys went to block it and I got reports of one of your GameHelpers ("Bruno") was harassing him for FailRP, saying he couldn't block the door. Yet, within the span of five minutes, Grievous attempted to jump over the heads of Clones trying to squeeze through a gap in another door (which is noted in the rules as FailRP).

• Funny 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

5 minutes ago, Ratio said:

Gonna have to give this a 4.  While it was pretty standard, you had potential to seriously turn this event around towards the end with Grievous getting captured. However, rather than having a decent way to allow the status quo to return to normal, you instead had him "break his binds" and then make a run for the door. One of my guys went to block it and I got reports of one of your GameHelpers ("Bruno") was harassing him for FailRP, saying he couldn't block the door. Yet, within the span of five minutes, Grievous attempted to jump over the heads of Clones trying to squeeze through a gap in another door (which is noted in the rules as FailRP).

I saw the potential to turn it around but was thinking of a way to do it but it was quite hard to do also kinda late for me so I had to wrap it up and thanks for the feedback.

spacer.png

56 minutes ago, Ratio said:

It was my fault yes, although saying he cant just stand all day in a door that has space for only 1 player,to keep someone from leaving, isnt harassing. (unless you are really susceptive)

And yeah Grievous shouldnt have jumped through clones but It was one of the event jobs and I cant really control his actions, he was the one who decided to break his binds (he asked Piff but he didnt answer) so we just went on with it.

Communication between Piff and the rest of us could have been better.

Sorry for all the problems we had at the event, and if you have any complains feel free to bring them to whoever you should bring them.

1 hour ago, [SR] Piff [A] said:

I wasn't screaming at yall cause i kept telling them we can't force RP

you legit forced everyone to leave main base even when they decided not to, but yeah I dont want to cause any more drama or anything.

Edited by Bruno