Optional 3rd Person FOR 3rd Pers. PLAYERS

Zest

Suggestion: Better 3rd person(or enhanced ots 3rd person)

Implementation: It's not a suggestion for a replacement addon. Sooo if this gets accepted you can still use the original STP if that's your forte... but I think this is appealing to those who like 3rd person. It's a Q-menu thing where you can customize offset easier, crosshair, it's more accurate than the one we have. It's better. Again, not a replacement, a second option. Please don't -1 if it doesn't bother you because that's a useless -1 tbh and it's just an annoyance. If you want to compare this to another game, it's like GTAV 3rd person. It doesn't cause any lag, it doesn't mess up anything for other players, it's a client-side addon just like the legs addon suggested. Completely up to the users if they want to use it or not.

Lore: None

Workshop Content: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1385768768&searchtext=

Edited by Zest

ONCE AGAIN I POSTED THIS FOR 3RD PERSON MAINS. If you don't "SEE A USE FOR THIS" then don't say anything because you're being a hinderence. I prefer 3rd person and I'd like another option if that would "be fine with everybody".

10 minutes ago, Zest said:

ONCE AGAIN I POSTED THIS FOR 3RD PERSON MAINS. If you don't "SEE A USE FOR THIS" then don't say anything because you're being a hinderence. I prefer 3rd person and I'd like another option if that would "be fine with everybody".

Ok fine, let me tell you why this is a bad idea since you want to insult people for having an opinion.

1. Fuck you.

2. Another third person is a completely useless tool, just main the one we have freak.

People are allowed to put whatever they like, don't like it? Tough luck, it'll happen, get used to it.

And also -1.

• Funny 2
  • Winner 3

10 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

Ok fine, let me tell you why this is a bad idea since you want to insult people for having an opinion.

1. Fuck you.

2. Another third person is a completely useless tool, just main the one we have freak.

People are allowed to put whatever they like, don't like it? Tough luck, it'll happen, get used to it.

And also -1.

3. Stop dumbing people for having opinions

-1 this is gmod, aka will cause an error of some sort

• Agree 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

7 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

1. Fuck you.

And also -1.

Very professional, very cool. 

1. That wasn't directed to anybody. So that was uneccesary.

2. Don't call me a fucking freak for giving an option to others.

I like the amount of professionalism you show both in-game and out and how unnoticed it is. It really shows that user bias is very present here.

• Disagree 1
  • Funny 1