Void

Zest

Just now, Zest said:

:thonk: 

As a fellow trooper, could you elaborate a little?

This isnt already on the server for a reason, it likely causes visual malfunctions or some other errors bc lua sucks ass

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

-1 My dude its a cool concept but this isn't rainbow six, like we are usually fighting droids so basically the one time to use it or for like missions/events that involve stealth/PVP but that's it also could be very glitchy who knows maybe in the future I would like it especially with the map update with trees and shit to use as cover and lean over would be cool but isn't that necessary or needed because the majority of us run and gun. (unless you like me and play rainbow but i do it anyway) 

• Agree 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Piff said:

-1 My dude its a cool concept but this isn't rainbow six, like we are usually fighting droids so basically the one time to use it or for like missions/events that involve stealth/PVP but that's it also could be very glitchy who knows maybe in the future I would like it especially with the map update with trees and shit to use as cover and lean over would be cool but isn't that necessary or needed because the majority of us run and gun. (unless you like me and play rainbow but i do it anyway) 

Thank you for constructive criticism. I actually appreciate that, not being sarcastic at all.

1 hour ago, Zest said:

Alright fuck this. Everybody wants to fucking bias here I see. 
VOID

FF

Pretty immature to say we are biasing, legitimate tip: get your mind off the server, its a forums for a video game

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.