Banzai's BCMD Fox app

Bonzai

Steam Name: [SR] Banzai [NA]

RP Name: 101st SS SGT3 Banzai 

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:120869907

Battalion/Area you are applying for: CG Fox

Experience: I have been playing SWRP for about 5 years now and in those 5 years I have had a lot of experiences on this server I have been a 187th arc csm and a ARF officer for the 501st on other servers I have been a fleet member, an 187th commander and a Null ARC

Why should you become a Commander?: I believe that I deserve commander as I am very experienced with google docs (which is what I would be using for keeping my battalion organized) and that I have been a commander before I also would push my battalion to be the best that they could possibly be.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion? Yes the corusant guard or CG were a group of highly skilled Shock troopers that were tasked with protecting very high up members of the republic

Availability: I am on from 8:00 to 5:00 everyday this summer but once school starts it will be 3:00-10:00

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I've been playing for about two month now

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

What plans do you have for the battalion you are applying for?: I plan to make sure that I have the most responsible troopers as there job requires patience and it comes with a lot of power

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position? Yes I do

Former: 187th ARCO, DU ARCO x4, DU ARCL x2, 501st ARFL, Prudii Skirata, Alpha-22 AvenAlpha-98 Nate Current: DU 1stLT GreenBean