Yes i have VIP

Timezone:

Eastern Standard Time (EST)

What was your previous staff rank?:

Senior Admin.

Are you currently staff on another server (SCP or TTT)?:

No i am not

Why did you leave the staff team?:

Well... with all of my School Work like tests and projects stuff like that was piling up. plus with me on the school hockey team and my local hockey team, being a staff member on synergy, And a 501st CMD just didn't fit well... So that's when i decided to leave staff and 501st and focus more on School and Hockey. But now, The hockey season is basically done and my school hockey team just finished 2nd place, and i have a lot more free time and a lot less school work, and i feel like i am ready to come back to Synergy and the Staff team. 

Why do you want to rejoin staff?:

Well i have a lot more free time and fewer tests, My local and school hockey teams are done, and i can now manage Staff, 501st and School without having any issues. So it is safe to say i have no more things to worry about (until next hockey season).

Do you understand by Re-Applying for staff to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:

I do.

That was my Re-Application for Staff. If you have any comments or questions please leave them down below!

Until next time,

Bleach | Kano

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY