Hi i'm Maverick

Greetings everyone. I am Maverick.

A little about me. Let's see i am an extreme lover of the star wars universe. Seen all the movies, played all the games. Im that guy who has too many level 70s on swtor. I love the clone wars universe, but i also love the imperial universe even more. I am a Gmod Developer. I have owned communities in garrys mod(one of them is still up to this day, gave away ownership due to life issues.) I have incredible array of extensive administrative experience on Garrys mod. If there was a faction/regiment/group that i like the most in clone wars, it's the fleet. I am a leader type of guy not really a follower. I am sometimes admittedly a bit of an asshole, but i am a honest one. I am blunt. I don't particularly care about feeling due to me preferring facts. This server and community seems like a good one, so i am looking to make it a home for me if it will have me. I hope to meet you all and get along with you and work together on anything you need.

Thank you for spending time to read my introduction. I hope you enjoyed it.

• Friendly 1
  • Confused 1

spacer.png

no way are you the maverick that took over zephyr for a while?

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

@Maverick255 dude bring back all the oldies like oneshot and gremlin and mjolnir

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was