Prophet's LOA 02/28/19 to 03/06/19

By filing an LOA you acknowledge that using the LOA to deliberately avoid performing your staff duties will result in removal from the staff team without notice.

IMPORTANT: If you are going on an LOA for more than a month please contact a Director first before posting it. Otherwise you may be removed from staff.

Title your LOA as: [NAME]'s LOA [START DATE-END DATE]

Name: Prophet

Staff Rank: Senior Administrator

Length of LOA (Please specify date if possible): 02/28/19 to 03/06/19

Reason: My grades aren't good and I want to improve them, but I can't improve them if I keep on forgetting to actually study and what not cause even though I love this community, it has been taking a lot of time from me, so I believe a break from it is the best solution. That and I'm sick I got a big runny nose. I'll try to still be in TS for a bit.

Do you understand that if you go LOA on a named Jedi Character for more than two weeks, go on LOA on any RC character, or go LOA while being clone commander, you will be removed from that position: Yes I do.

Do you understand that if you are going on LOA for more than two weeks you may lose your leadership position?: Yes I do.

Note: I have my response the these questions in a different color, for you guys to better read it, thanks! :)

Edited by Prophet. Jr
Edit: I added that I'll try to get in TS for a bit. 

Your LOA has been logged
                             Please remember to reply on this post when you return
                                          So your LOA Return can be logged

• 2 weeks later...