Cam's Resignation.

Cam

Resignation - Once you file this resignation, YOU CANNOT RETRACT IT AND YOU CANNOT GET BACK YOUR RANK! NO IF, ANDS OR BUTS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: TR 212th IT HVL Captain Cam

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80924642

Final day of work (Must be three days later): 8/30/17

Reason for leaving: Ever since the big move, I’ve felt drained. The game I once played every single day now feels so repetitive. It’s just the same thing: AFK, Talk. Run. Shoot. Repeat. I hope you guys understand. So this resignation will serve as a resignation both for roleplay and staff. I can't give a long ass reason as to why I am leaving because I've simply been inactive for so long and I have not immersed myself into this community a lot.

Farewells:

BLACKMAMBA: Incredible leader. Great guy. I’ve known him since I’ve joined the 212th and we’ve been friends ever since. All I can say is, you deserve CMD Cody because of all the work you’ve put in. Sorry for all the shit I’ve done to the Heavy Regiment.

CANDY: YOU FUCKING PEDOPHILE. Your memes are great and you’re a pretty funny person. I’ll never forget when you got in trouble for putting tits in the bunks.

Billiam: You’ve technically been the only Commander Cody I’ve known since Necriss didn’t really run the battalion. I cannot come up with the words to describe you and what you’ve done for the 212th.

COMICS: Good Luck on being the new HVL, you crazy kid!

FOURS: You crazy little potato farmer. Funny person, I enjoyed all the memes. Keep doing what you're doing, reviving 2ndAC

Until we meet again, farewell.

Edited by Cam | The Realest Nigga
Had to add in fours.
8 minutes ago, Cam | The Realest Nigga said:

gosh darnit fours

17 minutes ago, Cam | The Realest Nigga said:

FOURS: You crazy little potato farmer. Funny person, I enjoyed all the memes. Keep doing what you're doing, reviving 2ndAC

Thats what I thought mofuka