Apache Staff Application

RP Name: Apache

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53726572

Timezone: US Central

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I feel what I can offer is a very RP focused mindset. I enjoy passive RP and I like to promote that mindset. If we are being honest the server has plenty of sims and tournaments. I would bring more Lore trivia. I would try to stimulate RP scenarios outside of events. I feel that is where the server lacks. We have some individuals who do great. But with some more encouragement we could keep the RP going non-stop. There would be little down time between events. As well as I am very welcome to assisting all individuals to enhance their gameplay. My small contribution so far has been to do random OOC lore trivia for VIP status and tac inserts. It helps me enhance someone elses gameplay while getting them more involved. I want to continue that at all times. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am from a small town in Oregon but somehow got stranded in the St.Louis area. I have been heavy into gaming since I was a youngling. I have been apart of a few large gaming communities on the console side especially. I enjoy the community building aspects of games. There is something satisfying about building friendships while doing something you thoroughly enjoy.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I at the peak have been part of a gaming community that had 3200 on Xbox. I was one of the top 8 who oversaw the community. I have managed forums and rosters as well as had to handle various situations involving complaints, reports, and discrepancies. 

Thank you for your consideration and may the force be with you.

Understood, have nice day.

I had the pleasure of having Apache in the 212th for a few weeks. This guy... let me tell you something. When this guy first joined the battalion, you know what he did? He went on patrol around the entire rishi moon base and was telling me on comms that the base was secure. This person is the roleplayer we should strive to be; he's up there with Ginyu. Unfortunately he left but he told me the main reason was because the 212th didn't have enough roleplay experience for him, which I understood (btw I made patrol duty an actual thing because of you <3 ). 

This guy is dedicated, active, he was hosting lore trivia and giving out VIP for those who answered questions correctly. He is selfless, honest, and humble. Apache would make a GREAT staff member. Apache, as long as you keep doing you man I'm supporting you where-ever you go.

P.S. Fun fact, his name is suppose to be pronounced Apach-ay, like Par-lay. However the 212th kept butchering it and he gave up correcting people. Sorry bud.

+1

• Agree 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

4 minutes ago, Jagger said:

I had the pleasure of having Apache in the 212th for a few weeks. This guy... let me tell you something. When this guy first joined the battalion, you know what he did? He went on patrol around the entire rishi moon base and was telling me on comms that the base was secure. This person is the roleplayer we should strive to be; he's up there with Ginyu. Unfortunately he left but he told me the main reason was because the 212th didn't have enough roleplay experience for him, which I understood (btw I made patrol duty an actual thing because of you <3 ). 

This guy is dedicated, active, he was hosting lore trivia and giving out VIP for those who answered questions correctly. He is selfless, honest, and humble. Apache would make a GREAT staff member. Apache, as long as you keep doing you man I'm supporting you where-ever you go.

P.S. Fun fact, his name is suppose to be pronounced Apach-ay, like Par-lay. However the 212th kept butchering it and he gave up correcting people. Sorry bud.

+1

Man Jagger. Since I first joined you have been one of the most awesome people to play with. I still love seeing you on. And while I left 212th to help build 38th, I will always hold 212th in my heart. Keep making it the best damn battalion like you've been doing. 

• Agree 1

This man right here was the person who actually got me into the whole StarWars Rp. He bugged me for weeks to come play and I finally gave in. :P 

He's always there when I have question or need help with something, he's the one who got me serious into the whole roleplay. He as a person is dedicated and loves to play the part no matter what it is. He's a very humble person and will go out of his way to help others feel apart of the game. He will definitely be an asset to the team. 

YOu got a  +1 in my book buddy!

• Agree 1
  • Retired Founder

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted for interview.
Please contact any Overseer (or Head Admin if no Overseers are available) for your interview by September 4th.
If you fail to contact one, your application will be automatically denied.

Best of luck!

//Locked
//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending

• Agree 1