CWRP - Failsafe Staff Application

Gamble

RP Name: DU MED SFC Failsafe

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81518023

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone:  Central Time Zone

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I Want to be apart of the Staff Team because I Love the Community and I think I could help Improve the Community in a good way. I also really want to help bring in new members and Such. I wanna help the player/community experience and help find bugs I wanna help Introduce new players with a friendly face to make them eager to stay on the server and put in the time. I wanna help resolve situations In like a dire time when staff is needed I could Help the staff I'm a Quick Learner and I think I would make a great staff and I can help when it comes to Minges. I Could help Solve the problems with the Players no matter how hard it gets. I will always be there To Help Correct the Players with Warnings. I Like to persevere and I like to Help The Player Community with a better experience .

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I Work better when around teams and Such. I love to help out around the servers weather its RP or in game. I Applied for staff last month but was denied but I've learned more about the server and understand more. I also Play A Alto Saxaphone i can play the cantina band theme to :).

Do you have any previous staff experience?  Yes on 2 other servers i used to be staff

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  129:49:01

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) no But i hope to be soon

Edited by Gamble