CWRP - Shake Staff Application

Shake

RP Name: TR GCO HVL ARCO WO Longshot

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54677238

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: East

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I been going back and forward on it but think I finally want to go through and take the next step in helping the server. I’m on really weird hours when I really don’t see a lot of admin’s on that can help. I want help out more with events even if it's just as simple as a whitelist to a job. It would help the attack battalions do trainings and tryouts much easier. I just want to make everyone else's life easier on the server I could help a lot more as staff. Overall I just want to give back to the community and make sure it keeps going strong.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I mainly play on my clone for 212th and help everyone out there, but with sobde thing that happened I want to interact more with all the other battalions we never have that separation or that issue again. I go to school and do sports so usually don't get on until 3PM-5PM on weekdays but usually get up early on weekends or my day off. I can't wait to do my best to help out the server,

Do you have any previous staff experience? No

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) 1,000+ hours

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?:(If so specify which one) no