For all the new/current drivers.

I just spent 5 hours on the road coming back from a Ski day because a sudden snowstorm blew in and over 40 Vehicles were totaled/towed /ended up in the ditch.

No matter the circumstances if you are driving in weather/conditions you are not familiar with please drive with the utmost of caution, getting somewhere faster when you are uncomfortable is not worth your life or anyone elses.

People understand that unsafe conditions can exist on the roads and will be understanding of this.

Just a PSA from a Canadian who sees people doing dumb things in snow storms (IE going the max speedlimt+ while they can't see)

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Okay, imma be grandpa and teach y'all how to drive in different weather.

Rain: Wait an hour after it rains to go somewhere, oil lays on top of water and it will hydroplane (skid) your car. Also drive 10 MPH under the speed limit and DO NOT slam on your brakes.

Snow: Go 10 MPH under the speed limit and pay the fuck attention to what is in front of you. I'll explain more in Ice.

Ice: GO 15 MPH LESS. You will never see ice on a road. IF YOU START TO SLIDE EVERY WHICH WAY, JUST LET IT HAPPEN. Do not fight it, you will lose and hurt either yourself or someone.

Hurricane: Treat it like rain, but just get ready to fight the wind.

Earthquake: PULL OFF THE FUCKING ROAD and wait for it to end. Pull into a place that does not have a roof.

Heavy winds: This is dependent on the direction. Most of the time you'll naturally fight it, take turns extra slow.

Tornado: Get your car under cover, no light cover, examples; Parking Deck and Garage. The more walls you put between your car and the tornado, the less amount of stuff to hit you and potentially kill you.

Okay, back into my hole, bye.

Edited by ttv.TheMedicTV
added tornados
  • Winner 2

WAS MEDIC

23 hours ago, ttv.TheMedicTV said:

Ice: GO 15 MPH LESS. You will never see ice on a road. IF YOU START TO SLIDE EVERY WHICH WAY, JUST LET IT HAPPEN. Do not fight it, you will lose and hurt either yourself or someone.

Pssh, I drive 15 over all the time.

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

On 2/21/2019 at 3:12 PM, ttv.TheMedicTV said:

Okay, imma be grandpa and teach y'all how to drive in different weather.

Rain: Wait an hour after it rains to go somewhere, oil lays on top of water and it will hydroplane (skid) your car. Also drive 10 MPH under the speed limit and DO NOT slam on your brakes.

Snow: Go 10 MPH under the speed limit and pay the fuck attention to what is in front of you. I'll explain more in Ice.

Hurricane: Treat it like rain, but just get ready to fight the wind.

Earthquake: PULL OFF THE FUCKING ROAD and wait for it to end. Pull into a place that does not have a roof.

Heavy winds: This is dependent on the direction. Most of the time you'll naturally fight it, take turns extra slow.

Okay, back into my hole, bye.

But what if there is a volcanoe, or what if we are in a tornado in the air?

Wait I’m lost where’s the part where you teach me how to remove my toaster from the exhaust pipe?

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was